My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
We will protect personal information by establishing a system for protecting personal information, and by thoroughly recognizing the importance of personal information protection and making efforts.
Article 1 What is personal information?
1. "Personal information" refers to "personal information" in the Personal Information Protection Act, which is information about living individuals, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and contact information included in the information. , Information that can identify a specific individual by other descriptions.
2. Of the personal information, "history information and characteristic information" means information other than the "personal information" defined above, including services used, products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords, The date and time of use, usage method, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, device identification information, etc.
Article 2 acquisition method of personal information
1.This service may ask personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when registering for use. . In addition, transaction records including user's personal information made between the user and the business partner, and information regarding payment are also the business partners of the Company (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc. Destination”).
2. In this service, regarding the user, the services and software used, purchased products, history of pages and advertisements browsed, search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (the relevant terminal when used through a mobile terminal) Communication status, including various setting information at the time of use), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information such as individual identification information of terminals, and characteristic information, using the service of our company or partner, or page You will get it when you browse.
Article 3 Purpose of obtaining and using personal information
The purposes of collecting and using personal information in this service are as follows.
1. Registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., used services and purchased products, and their prices so that you can view and modify your own registered information and usage status Purpose of displaying information about
2. Purpose of using contact information such as name, address, email address, etc. to notify customers, send products, and contact us as necessary
3.Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and delivery result of delivery-certified mail to verify identity
4. For billing the price of the product, information such as the name and quantity of the product purchased, the type and period of service used, the number of times, the amount charged, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. Purpose of using
5. In order to make it easy to enter data, the registered information will be displayed on the input screen, and will be transferred to other services (including those provided by partner companies) based on the customer's instructions. Purpose
7. In order to respond to inquiries from customers, information necessary for providing services to customers, such as the content of inquiries and billing charges, customer service usage status, contact information, etc. Purpose of use
8. Purposes associated with the above purposes
Article 4 Management of personal information
In order to keep customer's personal information accurate and up-to-date and prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage of personal information, etc., it is necessary to maintain a security system, maintain a management system, and thoroughly train employees. We will take various measures, implement safety measures, and strictly manage personal information.
Article 5 Disclosure of personal information
1. When the customer requests the disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the customer without delay. However, if any of the following applies due to disclosure, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay.
When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the customer himself or a third party
When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of our business
In case of violating other laws and regulations
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 Provision of personal information to third parties
1. Personal information received from customers will be properly managed and will not be provided to a third party without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply if permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
When required by law
When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
A national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it must cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, and obtaining the consent of the person may hinder the performance of the affairs. If there is
When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance
Including provision to a third party for the purpose of use
Items of data provided to third parties
Means or method of provision to a third party
Stop providing personal information to a third party at the request of the person
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases do not apply to third parties.
When entrusting all or part of personal information within the range necessary for the purpose of use of this service
When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
When jointly using personal information with a specific person, to that effect and items of personal information jointly used, scope of jointly used person, purpose of use of the person and When the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or put in a state where the person can easily know it.
Article 7 Security measures for personal information
This service takes thorough security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
We will always collect information regarding the protection of personal information and strive to take the latest security measures.
Article 8 Correction and deletion of personal information
1. If the customer's own personal information held by this service is incorrect, the customer can request correction or deletion of the personal information according to the procedure specified by this service.
2. If the service receives the request from the customer and determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, the service will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the customer.
Article 9 suspension of use of personal information
When the customer requests the suspension or erasure of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained illegally. Will conduct necessary surveys without delay, and based on the results, will suspend the use of personal information and notify the customer to that effect. However, if there is a large cost to suspend the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to suspend the use, we will take measures to replace it.
1. In this service, we will comply with Japanese laws and other norms that apply to the personal information we hold.
Article 11 Personal Information Manager
Article 12 Inquiries
location:150-0021 2-6-1 Ebisu Nishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Oike Building 601
Email address: email@example.com